- Located Osimo (AN)
- The team consists of 10 employees
- NGH – New Generation House deals with the design and construction of homes last generation. The history of our company was born from the encounter between two entrepreneurs, one devoted to the sustainable economic development of their own territory and the other with years of experience in the construction industry. from the union of these two aims, after 5 years of research and development to create a system efficient construction, born NGH project.
- The prospects of NGH in the short, medium and long term:
• Short term: establish yourself definitively in the territory as Reference construction company for a mid to high customer
• Medium term: developing the parallel partnership business model both with large technical studies with both construction companies throughout Italy.
• Long term: working closely or becoming part of large groups connected to the values promoted by NGH then enter foreign markets.
Regarding the level of Italian, in the company, the reference people for the student speak English fluently.
The problem may arise when the student should consult company material (very often in Italian). So it depends on the job chosen.
Marketing (benchmarking, market research, targeting, creation of scenarios and timeline) (Italian level: medium-low)
Social media marketing (Identify and test suitable communication channels) (Italian level: medium-high)
Sales network organization (Italian level: medium-low)
Identify sales strategies (Italian level: medium-low)
Data management (Italian level: medium-high)
Recruiting / orientation / HR training programs (Italian level: medium-low)
Remuneration and Holidays
As for Erasmus students, the company can contribute up to €100.
However we can talk and meet the needs of the student for example with favorable prices for accommodation, rather than meal vouchers, etc.
In addition, 10 days of leave are provided within 6 months.
The intern will have the opportunity to work in a working environment full of young, exciting and never boring. They will learn to handle everyday situations in the business context, and depending the position in which it will be framed, understand the needs of each department. Being NGH part of a group of companies working in different sectors of one another will how to deal with other labor and sectoral reality. Most of our staff is Italian, but there are guys with background International and foreign interns. In our company the boys will also have the opportunity to work in contact with entrepreneurs and high-level professionals.