- Our company office is located just outside the centre of Modena and is easily reachable by public transport or bike. We are currently a team of 3, which we feel helps the intern to integrate easily into daily life in the company.
- As for the business itself, Teplaco is a start-up social media marketing company which aims to promote smaller businesses both in the local area and on an international scale. The company started out with the name ‘Share’, constituting a platform that brought users’ content to the forefront and allowed information to be shared in the best possible way. Then, after six months this evolved into a project with the current name of Teplaco
- For the future we aim to continue to acquire clients across Modena and Italy, as well as on a more international basis. We continue to experiment with new techniques of drawing in new clients and increasing followers and likes to their pages to develop a sophisticated and concrete business plan which can be adapted accordingly to each sector (e.g. make-up, architecture, fashion) to find the most effective way of growing across social media.
The intern will have the opportunity to help out in many aspects of the work here at Teplaco, notably:
- Planning of marketing strategies
- Market research
- Drawing up business plans
- Influencer marketing
- Google ads and Facebook ads
- Internationalisation of the startup
- Translating post content from Italian into English/French (if possible)
- Acquisition of clients
- Attending meetings in which we discuss investment funds and the financing of the company
- Other minor daily tasks within the agency
A medium / high knowledge of Italian is desirable; however, we welcome the possibility of those with lower levels to immerse themselves in the language and improve upon it. We are also keen to improve our English spoken skills too!
Remuneration and Holidays
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a remuneration for the internship given that the company is still in its early stages of growth; however, we are keen to reduce living and transport costs as much as possible for the intern. For example, we will happily pick you up on arrival from Bologna airport and escort you back for the departure. As for accommodation, we will willingly offer the intern advice on finding the most affordable places to stay in Modena to avoid them being overcharged, as well as lending them a bike on arrival to facilitate reaching places and save on transport during their stay.
Here at Teplaco we allow the intern the possibility to improve their language skills in a friendly and relaxed environment with a young team as they help us to grow the business. They will learn the basis of social media marketing and our methods of promoting companies mainly across Facebook and Instagram. We are particularly searching for English interns as we feel their linguistic abilities will help to increase Teplaco’s international reach and occasionally communicate with English-speaking clients if the opportunity arises.
Outside of the professional skills you will learn, we would be happy to teach the intern more about the Italian lifestyle and culture, giving them advice on the best places to visit in Emilia-Romagna, as well as treating them every now and to specialities of the region, such as tortellini and other local products from restaurants nearby.
Teplaco holds standard insurance coverage for employees at the workplace and we can ensure that the intern will be informed on our health and safety policy.